EvaSoul

Just me my thoughts, my writings, my blog space*

Thursday, June 23, 2005

I miss you, I miss more than I can say
I want to say it but I can’t
I want to lay next to you and hold you and you
Put your arms around me and I feel safe, I miss you so much
I don’t even know why I left anymore, it wasn’t worth it
Or maybe then it was but I can’t remember anymore
I want the time when you still cared even though you might not even
Think about me anymore
I needed you and I still do
I always felt that I loved you more and I needed you more
But now I would do anything to have you hold me again
I feel lifeless and soulless and hopeless
I’m lonely and scared and tired and I don’t have an appetite
I want to go back to you and kiss your lips and watch you eat
You were everything to me
You filled my life and my heart my soul my spirit
You gave me meaning and you answered so many things
I miss you now more than I ever thought I could
I like to think I am strong and most of the time I have to feel that I am
But I want to be weak in your arms and belong to you
I want you to own me again and make me a part of your world
Why does life take the road from under your feet and make you walk barefoot
It’s all been building up inside and I can’t take it anymore I have to let it out
It wants to burst out of me so bad that it hurts and it feels like it just might
So I have to let it out
Should I run, scream, cry, beg, plead, mercy mercy mercy
What mercy I don’t know yet but some mercy, from the pain I have now or for your mercy to take me back I can’t breathe and I need your air to fill this space because I am losing my mind trying to find the way to say what I have to say and make things right for you and for me, for us, I can’t face another day like this
I was connected to you in so many ways, now I connect with no one.
Every face is unfamiliar and everyone else is a stranger to me
I still feel like I belong to you, isn’t that crazy, I don’t want anyone else
Even if you are sharing with someone else I just want to watch I want to see your happy face and stare from a distance and that will be the closest I get I promise
I won’t be in the way, I don’t deserve it anyways
But if I could see your face then I could finish this off and find an end
I feel broken like a blood vessel and I am pooring out of myself endlessly, pointless and eventually it’ll be the rest of me, there’ll be nothing left to see and it’ll be in the same way I feel I miss you more than I’ve ever missed you before and I need you more than I’ve ever needed you before and I pray you’ll find me because I don’t have the strength to come to you and let you know please tell me you hear me because my silent tears will go unnoticed in just a few moments I will put this away and no one will see or hear how much I miss you. It’s been two years…

1 Comments:

At 10:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eva,
I think it takes so much courage to expose ones'self as you've done in the "I miss you". And because so many people have been there once or twice in their lifetime (if they were honest), I think that a song would be a hit because of everyone's ability to relate to those emotions. Please consider condensing the passion, the hurt, the lonliness and desperation into lyrics and sing from that same place and see a Grammy come from it! But it was beautiful because you can feel it coming from a real place.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home