EvaSoul

Just me my thoughts, my writings, my blog space*

Monday, August 01, 2005

Being creative seems to always happen, either first thing in the morning, when my spirit has yet to put its earth shoes on, or as I am taking them off at night. The best creativity is when I am basking in my unearthly glory, but the moment I have the thought that I should be grabbing my piece of paper or recorder, reality sneaks in to whisk me into consciousness and I lose my most creative thoughts.

I will do my best however, to be detached from my earthly being and wander into my creative self and try to bring back as much as I can carry and share it with you.

Forgive me, but I merely a protégé to my creative spirit and I am learning as each day passes to communicate the ideas and find not only mere thoughts and ideas of my own but also what my spirit tells me is important to express and share and explore.

I hope you enjoy reading about my journeys as much as I love traveling.

1 Comments:

At 10:57 AM , Blogger EvaSoul said...

hugz* Janey yes exactly!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home