EvaSoul

Just me my thoughts, my writings, my blog space*

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Destination
You are a thief you stole my soul
I am a giver of life and you took my spirit from me
You neglected to see that I thrived on passion
Instead you drained me through your own sick obsession
You could have taken all the physical things but instead you took the deepest part of me
I was whole and now I’m empty without a bottom
Don't feel bad for me, feel bad only for the one who follows
Because I will be lacking a fullness that I embodied the day you met me
The day you fell and the day your scheme began
I will have nothing to give and they will miss what was the essence of me
You have stolen my freedom to choose as I built my solid ground
You’ve left me broken and homeless and desperate and thirsty
You’ve converted me into the blood sucking leach that I am now
The same as you, and so the cycle begins
All the best have traveled in packs, but you have left me to travel alone
So now I will become the most dangerous of all
Stronger more powerful beware
Don’t let my smile make you the fool, like you I laugh in the face of fear
Thank you for teaching me the tricks of the trade
The tricks you gave the day you came
For I shall improve on them as each moon passes
I now thrive in the darkness as most live in the light
A life in the dark that most will not dream and now it is my reality
I am a product of your elimination and you are the factor for my destination

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home